We are please to announce that MECA Industrial Relations Convention 2013 will be held on 11th – 12th June 2013 at the Le Meridian, Kuala Lumpur. MECA has once again secured a list of fantastic speakers consisting of top labour lawyers and other brilliant HR related speakers and listed below are the topics that they will be presenting this year.
- Keynote Address & Official Opening by Mr. K.P. Fong, Director General of Industrial Relations, MOHR
- Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot your HR Role by Dr. R. Palan
- Collective Bargaining: Insider Tips on Effective Bargaining with Unions by Mr. S. Rutheran
- Recent Appellate Judgments in Employment Law by P. Jayasingam
- Effective Management of Absenteeism, Malingering & Latecoming by Mr. Yong Hon Cheong
- Drafting Iron Clad Contract of Employment – Incorporating ‘Must Have Terms’ by Dato. T. Thavalingam
- Analysing How Industrial court deals with Dismissals for acts of Misconduct, Sexual Harassment & Conflict of Interest by Mr. Anand Ponnudurai
- Personal Data Protection Act 2010: The Consequences for HR by Mr. Dharmen Sivalingam
- The Myth of Performance Management – Why is causes more grief than Performance by En. Mohamad Ashraf Iqbal
- Abuse of IT Facilities at the Workplace by Ms. A. Selvamalar
- Crucial Mistakes to avoid in the Due Inquiry Process by Ms. Wong Keat Ching
- Are these my Employees? Issues Surrounding Outsourcing, Independent Contractors, Casual Workers and Secondees by Mr. N. Sivabalah
To register your interest, kindly contact me or call my office at 03-78778716.
See you there!